Day 2 Anaheim - Disneyland


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Anaheim
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

With mickeyWith mickeyWith mickey

It took us an hour to get through his house and to meet him!!!
Got up at 9 am today. We had a big catch up sleep and now feel heaps better. Wow! Another long long day. Disneyland just never ends. Well basically there are two parks. Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure. Today we went to Disneyland. We walked in at 10am and it was packed. Soo many people and kids and heaps of strollers. There was so much to do we didn’t know where to start.

We found that the most popular rides had fast track cards where you are given a card with a specific hour to come back and you will go to the front of the line. However only one fast track card would be given out each hour, so we couldn’t just collector them all and go back. Otherwise the wait was as long as 80 minutes! So we used fast track cards all day and they worked wonders. Some rides didn’t have this option and we lined up for them up to 45 mins. So today there was a lot of waiting. Lined up in Mickeys house for an hour just to take a dam photo with him (which we didn’t realize at the time).

But neway
Tea CupTea CupTea Cup

Picture for mum on the tea cups
some of the rides we enjoyed were Buzz Lightyear: which was a laser challenge. I bet Benn (woo hoo!!!!), Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, Pirates of Caribbean, Roger Rabbit and of course the famous Disneyland rides with the tea cups, carousal and flying dumbo. We also saw a show Honey I Shrank the Audience, it was good. The Christmas Parade was great and fireworks over the castle.

After the fireworks at 9.30 the place cleared out. So we got a lot done in this time as most people had gone. The park shut at 12am, and that’s when we left. Yes 12am! We get up early tomorrow (which is our XMAS eve and head to Disneyland California Adventure. The following day (Christmas) we will go back to Disneyland to finish it off and have a nice dinner.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Buzz Lightyear GameBuzz Lightyear Game
Buzz Lightyear Game

Benn sat on the left, me on the right. I won!!!!!!
DumboDumbo
Dumbo

He can fly!
FireworksFireworks
Fireworks

Fireworks over the Diney Castle


Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb