Last day: shopping in Phoenix and pool time


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Phoenix
November 3rd 2012
Published: November 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The last day brought a much later breakfast - 8.30Am! We hoped that we would get a lie in thie morning but knew that that was improbable. Still we held out hope. It turned out that it didn't affect how early we got up but it was a nice feeling to know that we didn't have to get up and go early. We had a few hours to laze by the pool until we had to check out at 12pm. Some of us played in the pools and hot tubs and some others chilled out in their rooms and packed their cases.

We met at 12 to board the coach to go to Arizona Mills - a large shopping outlet centre that is a mile long. We checked the rooms in a systematic way before departure to try to minimise the number of returns to the hotel to collect forgotten stuff! We didn't have to return at all!

We spent the afternoon mooching around the shops and spending the rest of our American money and I was accused of being a shoe addict by Mrs Rogers. I think it takes one to know one!

We got the to airport and had to reposition all of our stuff in our suitcases in order to get all our shopping in our cases! We are now in the airport waiting for the plane and we should land at Heathrow at around 2pm. Should get back to academy around 4pm but your sons and daughters should text you with updated times should they change. See you soon!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb