A BIG THANK-YOU!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Anchorage
August 17th 2006
Published: August 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Dear Family, friends, and other assorteds....

Many, many heartfelt thanks for all the messages, comments, emails, carrier pigeons, smoke signals, etc that we've received over the last few days, we've been overwhelmed by the response, so thank-you, thank-you!

In an ideal world we'd get round to replying to everyone individually, but we are on our honeymoon after all! ;-) No, actually, we're in Anchorage now and don't have access to broadband where we're staying, so we'll be relying on internet cafes and the Comfort Suites car park for internet and emails.

We will try to update the blog with the latest adventures over the next day or two, lots more to tell, Alaska is just amazing, and Anchorage looks like a pretty cool place (that's if we ever leave this coffee shop!)

Well thank-you again, everyone, although it's just the two of us travelling we've felt like we're surrounded by friends and family, which makes it all the more special. Oh, and good effort on the champagne and booze front, Hunts, Reads and Uncle David! ;-)

Bye for now, much love,

Ali and Al
x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb