October 3 - Anchorage to Seattle to Orlando


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Anchorage
October 3rd 2011
Published: November 30th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This was the day of the trip home. It was a day we were both dreading and looking forward to at the same time. We had an incredible time in Alaska and did not want it to end, but our fatigue was overwhelming. We had breakfast and got our bags packed for flight instead of drive like we were use to for the last two weeks. We left the hotel with the truck packed and wanted to find some native Alaskan art for the home and had nearly an hour to do so before getting to Enterprise Rental to return ole’ silver. We stopped at one shop and the stuff was too touristy or two expensive. A second shop just made woven goods so it was not what we were looking for either. We conceded that we will have to find something online. Cheesy, but we ran out of time. We had already bought some trinkets so the reminders were there and we promised to return to Alaska and will hopefully get what we want then. We returned the truck and took a rather short cab ride to the airport to catch our plane to Seattle where we spent the night. Catching an 8:45 am flight the following morning from Seattle to home in Orlando, we arrived home very tired but happy our adventure travel was more than a success and a trip of a lifetime. We promise the adventures will continue……

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb