post #2 : How On Earth Do I Decide Which Trips To Talk About First ?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Decatur
October 25th 2016
Published: October 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Hi y'all, thanks for taking a moment out of your busy day to read this blog. Since I am very new to blogging I have been bewildered by how to prioritize my past trips. I mean, why should you really be interested in where I have been, especially if it may have been years ago? What if I start telling you about some great spot I visited and you decide to go there, only to find that it has gone out of business or something....would you be mildly disappointed...or angry enough to curse at me? Oh no !

Then I realized that I do love to read about places which once were and are no more...and you probably do too. OK, good then ! What a relief !

Also, you know, while hotels or restaurants may come and go, there is something that lasts much longer... nature ! I just bet that mountains and lakes would look pretty much the same today as they did 40 or 50 years ago. So it would be fairly safe to say that if I post a photo of a lovely lake or majestic mountain which you decide to go see for yourself... then it probably will not have changed very much. So when I do post pics I will try to say something about how old it is. And I will try to do a little research to say whether it still exits.

Oh, one more thing...hopefully some of y'all can share your ideas about this: What if I wish to discuss a trip but I don't have pics to post? Is that a total no-no? If I tell you about the tallest papier-mache panther, am I completely obligated to have proof in pictures? Or, on the other hand, what if I took a picture of some place that was suppose to be "off limits"...like a casino gambling area...just for example. What would happen if I "accidentally" posted such a picture? Would the picture police break down my front door and haul me to jail? Goodness ! All I do know now...is there is a lot that I don't know !

I need to go now...and look into all the questions I have just come up with. Ugh!

Thanks for reading...catch you next time....continue to enjoy the adventure that IS your life !!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0135s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb