Whirlwind Fall Travel for Starship Travel


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
January 2nd 2014
Published: January 2nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

This fall has been a whirlwind of travel for the staff of Starship Travel.

Some of my agents have had the opportunity to travel to wonderful destinations for FAM trips. These trips are arranged by our vendors to educate and train agents to learn more about the destination itself, taste the food of the region, experience the sights and sounds and view the various hotels and rooms so that we can always say “we know what we sell because we have been there”. Then when a client comes in and tells us what they are looking for, we are well equipped to make sure they have the best experience possible.



Rose has been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to Greece. She had a forced connection is Istanbul and took full advantage of that wonderful opportunity to tour the region and learn more about the country. Once on the cruise, the cruise took her to Greece and beyond. Athens, Santorini, and Olympia Fields.



Beth travelled to Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Whitehouse and Negril in Jamaica with Sandals Resorts and saw all 7 Sandals Resorts, the 2 Beaches Resorts and the Grand Pineapple Resort. You can follow her itinerary and see great pictures of her journey on her day-to-day blog.



Teri was off to Hawaii with the Hawaiian Tourist Board. She ventured all over Oahu seeing many resorts and hotels for Destination Weddings - our specialty at Starship Travel.



Then Teri was off to Puerto Vallarta with Funjet Vacations on another whirlwind of resorts and activities!



Karen, Linda and Kim joined Mike Vondruska our leader from Discover Veracruz Tours and along with the Mexico Tourist Board we took an adventure trip of a lifetime! We learned so much about the state of Veracruz, the forgotten Mexico. Our journey for 6 nights included Zip Lining in the Canyons, climbing to magnificent waterfalls in the jungle. white water rafting (yes really), and ATV's in the Sand...the real place where The Amazing Race was filmed 2 years ago...with the same guide, Jorge. OMG- this was fabulous. The people were amazing and the food was even better than you can imagine.



Karen toured Ireland with Sceptre Tours . While there she visited Dublin, Belfast, Omagh, Enniskillen, Donegal, Cong, Galway, and Adare. She got to see cities, museums such as the Titanic Museum in Belfast, castles, spas, natural landmarks, golf courses, and stayed at some of the finest hotels in all of Ireland.



Starship Travel has earned a lot of Awards this year and was rewarded with an office Fam trip to the Moon Palace in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Twelve of us enjoyed all there was to see at 6 Palace Resorts in the area which are: Moon Palace , Playacar Palace , Beach Palace , Sun Palace , Cozumel Palace , and LeBlanc Spa .



Our next Award was to the Secrets the Vine property in Cancun sponsored by Apple Vacations for the Mast Awards. Remember Linda won the President Award from Mast for dedication and service to our consortium, Mast. Linda is also on the board with Mast to add to her accolades.



The Karisma GIVC Awards were next, held at the fabulous El Dorado Royale and Casita Suites in the Riviera Maya. This is an international award trip where 200 agents from all of the United States attended. Our 70ths party was a ball we really let our "hair down" and danced the night away.



The final award trip for 2013 was the Funjet Vacations trip back to Moon Palace . This was also a national trip with 190 agents attending from all over the US.



2014 promises to be just as exciting and adventurous, so be sure to continue to follow us and learn all about exciting places for you to see. Our next FAM trip for Karen and I are off to Israel. I’ve waited all my life to take this pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Last year was Rome and the Vatican in Italy. Now I can really see where it all began. More to follow when we get back.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb