Hummer Jungle Tour Cancun


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Yucatán
December 15th 2013
Published: December 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hummer Jungle Tour”
Pending review
I had the opportunity of experiencing the Hummer Jungle Tours last week during our stay in Cancun with the 500 Club Gold Trip and Funjet Vacations. The trip was arranged for us as an optional excursion, I am delighted to say it was well worth the time. I have been to Cancun many many times but this was the first time I had the time to do this trip and I'm glad I did.

We were picked up in Hummers that we drove ourselves, with a guide. The trip was a whole day including an archeological site in the hotel zone of Cancun (who knew this even existed in town) , EZ, our guide was an excellent interpreter of the site and the history. Our next spot was to a sampling of ziplining; the explanation, instructions and safety was the best. For 1st time zipliners this was very comforting.

Our next adventure was the ATV ride, yes it was muddy and rough and long and fabulous! What fun! The next stop took us to wash up at a Cenote, a sinkhole filled with water in a cave. Again a form of ziplining into the water was offered, safety was always first.

Our day ended with a wonderful lunch at a remote beach side resort. I would recommend the daily fresh caught fish. Wonderful day, experience, guides..in all highly recommended as a sampling of the real Mexico away from the fancy resorts!
Visited December 2013

Advertisement



Tot: 0.198s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.072s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb