Day 14 & 15


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
November 30th 2008
Published: December 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Woo hoo - on the way to the Carribean! First we again had to spend most of the day on the bus. En route we stopped in Chichen Itza which are the biggest ruins in Mexico. Was a bit ´ruined out´by then and it was packed with tourists unlike the others. They are pretty amazing though - theres miles of Pyramids which are pretty impressive.

Arrived in Playa de Carmen that evening. Great town with loads of atmosphere and the weather is gorgeous. Extremely touristy though with lots of American tourists. Finally went out on the town that night as I´d a sleep in the following morning for once. Just had a great day of chilling out on the beach and wandering around the town - was heaven.

At this point of the trip most of the group changes. 2 of the 3 girls I´m closest with are staying which is great. We went out with the new group that night - I think I´m back on form! They´re a great group of people. All girls joining us and all from England, apart from one guy from Germany and they´re all around my age which is great. We all get on brilliantly and have a great laugh. Feel sorry for Bruce (68) and Imko (31) as they have to put up with a gang of chattering / cackling women! Poor blokes!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb