4th of July in Progreso Yucatan Mexico!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Yucatán » Merida
July 8th 2007
Published: July 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

4th of July in Progreso Yucatan Mexico!

 North America » Mexico » Yucatán » Merida By Pattusa
July 8th 2007
Patt Barrington
What a party! Even though no one told the owner til the last minute! He did wonderful!

Food buffet included ribs, baked beans, hot dogs, potato salad, pickle slices (which you don't see much here) and real salt and pepper (not common either). There were other things but this is what I got!

Have pictures developed (I'm getting better at this) but will not try to place name with all the photos.

I suck at taking pictures and remembering names! Passed around the camera and a pad of paper for those that wanted to write their names. Those that did share are Marcia and Dudley, Steve and Maria, Rick and Star, Janean and John, Tom and Debi, Richard and Leslie, Steve, Kaye, Merille and Dennis, Chuck, Bert, Gayle, John and Giovanni, Steve and Theresa and Duke (didn't get their dog's name).

Then, of course, there was Buddy's owner, Remco, and wife and waitstaff of Richardo, Almenday, Harley and Ciro. Hope I spelled that right, guys!

We had a wonderful time! Thank you, thank you, Remco!

I really enjoyed a 4th of July party in the Yucatan!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.267s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb