THAT´S CANCUN


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Tamaulipas » Tampico
August 16th 2009
Published: August 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

México has a variety of places. Some are very tropical, while others are very dry. But in southern México you’ll find very amazing places, such as Cancun in Quintana Roo where you definitely will forget all pressures or any kind of problems. Its beaches are really gorgeous in which you could spend a lot of time with your friends. For example, you can take a rest, play sports in the sand like volleyball or football, do aerobics in water, ride in a boat and even practice extreme sports. Also, it has a beautiful vegetation with colorful flowers and large and old trees.

In addition, if you visit Cancún you should try typical dishes like guacamole, steak, seafood and of course tacos. There are many places to go eat; in some places food is too expensive but you can compare prices in many restaurants. I’m sure you will find the best place.

If you want to share typical souvenirs for your family or friends you should visit the City Market. That’s pretty nice, and you can buy many curious objects like a pen with a name of Cancun or things made with sand, but something really interesting is that native people paint any view of the City while you are watching. And they are all Mexican Talent! These people speak in their own language and they have a singular way to speak and dress.

When you are there, don’t worry about what places to visit. Tourist information about what to do is easy to look up and people in Cancun are very friendly even to foreigners, and while you are walking many people near to you will be offering coupons for discounts to travels, restaurants and discotheques, mainly if is low season. This is an excellent option especially for visitors who really like stay awake. On the other hand, for people who want to relax because they feel very worn out, I recommend taking a massage. In almost all hotels you can take it or if you prefer you can go to some spa, but it may be a little expensive.

When I was there, I also visited other places of the Riviera Maya as Playa del Carmen. Getting there is very simple; by car you have to travel around 45 minutes from Cancun to the south. If you prefer take the bus you must ensure to buy your tickets with enough time. The departures are in the morning, and surely you will arrive before noonday. You will need at least two days to go over to its famous 5th street, in where you can admire typical crafts, clothing designers and many things about its culture while your are walking along the coast.

Isla Mujeres is other place you must know. It´s a magical place in front of the coasts of Cancun. Here you can practice snorkeling, swim with dolphins, enjoy Caribbean music and much more. Its beaches are so gorgeous because you can appreciate a diversity of colors, and the best, prices are too accesible.

If you decide visit Cancun, I’m very sure you will want to come back a soon as possible.
You have to live it!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb