Stoner's Paradise


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sinaloa
January 28th 2008
Published: January 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

CHillen in San BlasCHillen in San BlasCHillen in San Blas

Barton in the element, indeed as we say
Sometimes the best laid plans... well I forget how that saying ends.
Instead of travelling to the shrimp rich isle Mexiclatin we instead chose to drive to San Blas.
A little bit of paradise, especially if you are a surfer. We are currently camping at Stoners Surf Camp right on the beach for 3 bucks a night and we get to use their kitchen and shitter. As far as I can tell the staff consists of an old hawaiin guy and two swedish girls... We failed at starting a fire last night with wet driftwood, but the town is full of interesting nooks and crannies, including a jazz bar with records all over the wall and a bartender who djs with a good old fashion record player. Cheap shrimp, the relaxed Stoners atmosphere and tropical weather may or not keep us here for longer than a few days... Our sights are set on Veracruz for superbowl sunday (and also the beginning of their carnival celebration....
morale is high...
-Samuel Marion Brown

Advertisement



29th January 2008

"morale is high"- what is this? oregon trail? dont die from any snake bites. someone asked me when you were coming back, and i said all i know is that you'll be back by opening day.

Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb