Year Round Baseball


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sinaloa » Mazatlan
January 26th 2008
Published: January 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I may have found hope for all of you baseball starved and freezing fanatics. The mexican pacific coast league season, starts in late october ends in late febraury. We went last night and it game three of a playoff series, we paid 6 bucks for good seats and and drank beers for a 1.50, hotdogs for a buck, and huge bags of peanuts for .50. The game and the fans were excellent. Like in the old school pre-homer happy days of the big ñeagues, sac bunts, hit and runs, moving em over moving em in....
unfortuntely Mazatlan lost 3-1 but it was good game, the pitchers are al hitting 90 aand they throw way more breking balls down here.... Gonna try to go tonight.....
Both nights in town we have gone to a bar decorated with bullfighting posters and pictures, after hitting on a number of girls we determined that the average age at the bar is 18, if that...
A miscommunication with a cab driver (bARTON) led us to Mazatlan finest whore house where we had to drag him out (sarcasm Cary... sarcasm)... days of sandy beaches, warm water and delicouslty cheap marlin tacos.....
oh yeah... Barton ate 6 hotdogs covered in mayo in 5 minutes for a challenge.... bacon wrapped.....
tommorow we head out of town to the south where we plan to catch a boat to a small island hidden in lagoons or something like that... then its gaudalahara, mexico city, and then Veracruz for Carnival next week..........................................................
-Browntown

Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb