Tulum


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Tulum
March 21st 2007
Published: March 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Tulum , im writing it after leaving Mexico and i think thats one of the best places on the Caribbean shores of Mexico .
The place is small not too big , and has Tulum beach and Tulum "downtown" , at first i was staying in the downtown in a place called the weary traveler hostel , a great place but a little too crowded for me , after two days there i met a girl from Israel she told me she sleeping on a Cabania on the beach and invited me to join her and a couple from England .

Sleeping on the beach is almost spiritual , i dont know whats in this place , maybe the sea , the beach , the cabania (like a Hosh in Sinai) , the people or the jungles one thing i know for sure the topless whice is like a rule on the beach sure does help but this place gives you a strong feeling that youre all connected to something ..
In Tulum i met in one of the stores a woman that was really impressed with my name , god knows why, but shes really into religens and she told me she and her friends were just in the discution of the lost tribes of Israel .. , anyhow she invited me to go with them to a leacture of someone about the spiritual qualitys of water .

So i went with them and it turned out the leacture is somewhat of a loco .. he believes that by speaking to water you can find the balance of life and get a better life , because when he toke pictures of water cristals when it (the water) played a good words such as love , thanks , togather etc . the water formed a logical cristals , and when playing bad words such as curshes , war etc the water formed an un recognized cristals .
So he believed that if you talk to the water before you drink them you can have a better life , a better Karama or something .
Oh by the way this guy cant get in to the USA , apperntly they declared him as a leader of a dangerous cult ..

Also in Tulum there were a lot of crazy people , we were playing a very amusing drinking game called kings and we were 8 guys and one girl , as part of the game she had to made a new rule , and she said , ok now everyone has to kiss me , she was after about a bottle and a half of rom , surrprisngly after anthoer round she had to make up yet anthoer new rule , surrprisngly she said agian , ok now everyone kiss me ..



Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb