Young black bucks from Belize.


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Chetumal
August 12th 2008
Published: August 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Chetumal, 20-01-1990. My hunch about these belizians staying en masse at our hotel, could very well be true. According to some mexicans we met in a bar last night most of these belizians just come across the border for all sorts of shady businesses quickly crossing back into Belize before getting themselves into all sorts of problems with the mexican police. needless to say that soon enough after we checked in, they came over to our room to check us out - any money to make from these two rednecks from Europe? Well, they couldn't possibly know that me and James have been around, done real heavy drinking in real heavy bars in Amsterdam and bars the world over. These young black bucks - Belize's population is black african instead of latino - thought they could talk us into all sorts of shady businesses but ended up spending the whole next day with us as our very own personal tourguides taking us to the best parts of town we would never have found by ourselves and somehow we made them pay all the beers and sigarettes. I have no doubt they will be there tomorrow trying very hard to get their money out of us and we will try equilly hard to get some more free beer and smokes out of them instead!!! That is the life of a hustler.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 23; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0294s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb