Una casa nocturna.


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Chetumal
August 12th 2008
Published: August 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Chetumal. 21-01-1990. Giving in to James' constant moaning about how much he needs to get laid, we went to a Casa Nocturna - the mexican word for whorehouse - together with our new found "friends" from Belize. I have a strong suspicion they are slowly getting pissed of with us, i mean we keep drinking their cervezas and smoking thier cigarettes while pushing these so called business conversations to another day. We might do wise to leave Chetumal sooner rather than later!!! The casa nocturna was way out of town and what i think about the prices for the senoritas is probably better not said or written down here. Late at night and semi drunk we left our black "amigos" behind with some stupid excuse and hitched back to Chetumal with a bunch of drunk locals who probably also came from the casa nocturna, James even managed to talk them into giving us some SENORITA MJ - My way of refering to Marijuana which we smoked in our room before drifting off to sweet dreams that were - in my case anyway - full with mexican senoritas that were hot to trot and asked for no dinero.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 28; qc: 83; dbt: 0.1344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb