isla mujeres


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
July 10th 2006
Published: July 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

IslaIslaIsla

the beach..
3 girls moved in to my dorm...got went out with them for a feed at oh mexico just up the street....the 3 girls whom were all from florida originaly were all very cool...we got ourself a jug of margarita...!!! yeeay....sara loves here margarita..
had to share them a story aabout "the straw" and ended up showing them my skills with straws in the end too...sucking down the rest of the jug when they have had enogh..
they went back and i finaly mad it in to the mansion.....a night club ...it took me 2 hours in line to get in though...kyle and danny where all ready in there and unless you know someone who knows someone you have to stand in line...corse if your a girl you can work your way up the line but i never thought of that until i was right up to the door..work with your looks sara...hahah oh well...
i was lucky i saw the boys just when i got in cos MAN as it big in there.....there was some sorta big-rap-person in there tonight plus it was friday so IT WAS PACKED....they where both wasted and to out of it to function right but oh
IslaIslaIsla

The Urban hostel...
well...
ended going back to there hotell where we hade a little orgi and then all of a sudden..the time was 6.30 in the morning....i was getting picked up at my hostel at .10 for my day trip to key west...
tired as fuck i went back to my dorm to get my shit organized and hoped on the buss......i sleept the hole way down..and missed whatever seenery you were supose to see...
spent the hole day in key west...it was hot as hell and my singlet was that wet...spend the last hour to look for a new top..
had a look at hemingways house, the most southern point of the us and jut strolled around..should have had more than just the day down there gos it was pretty cool and laid back...ohh well

back in miami..i found out that kyle and danny had left.....run out of money apparently so that was a bummer...never got a change to say bye...

well i got my ass to mexico...

its even hotter than miami...ohh my oh my....atfer a bit of hassel a no show at the airport...some guys who checked their bags in but not them selfs....and with a
IslaIslaIsla

Now this is what i call a GOOD seafood takka!!
few taxi drivers sara got her cute little bum to isla mujers just outside cancun..

stayin at this hostel..sharing a dorm with 8 other peoble....its tight and its hot...there are noooo windows and all the mozzies in mexico have desided to bite me....!!
this island is very laid back,..heaps of little shops that sells hammocks and turisti shit..

going diving tomorrow..so that should be good..hopefully will get some sun to...havent been to much of it over here i tell ya...
well i should hit the sack and get ready for tomorrow...
later aligater
sara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb