Day Twenty Nine- Cancun Boat Tour/ Snorkling


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
May 30th 2012
Published: May 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today we got up had breki and got ready for our speed boat and snorkeling tour at the marina not far from the resort. This was the first time we had left the resort since we'd got there so I was psyched.The speed boat was fun and the beaches and bays were beautiful and the water was a beautiful clear blue/ green. When we pulled up to go snorkelling I was terrified as it was the darker water we had come across, but as soon as you put your head under the water it was beautiful. Laura had forgotten that she was terrified of fish which was hilarious as they were not scared of us and were swimming right up to us. They also have a 'museum' (man made) Under the water which was pretty cool. There were old statues and and stuff and it was pretty eery! On the way back Laura and I needed to pee so bad and the cute Tour guides said that they would wait while we jumped out and did it in the water, in front of everyone!? Ummm no thanks! So we told them we would hold, but the marina was pretty far away, and one of the guys that was on the boat had been too scared to snorkel so had just sat on the boat for an hour and in that time he got sea sick, so the whole time back we had to go SLOWER, listen to him vomit in a bag, and concentrate on not weeing my pants as I sat on my wet chair and constantly went Over big bumps while the cute tour guys laughed at my situation. It was torture! But I made it! And once we got back one of the tour guides offered us to go on the speed boat ride again (without the snorkeling section) as we didn't get to do the fun bit because that guy was sick and we were busting, so we jumped back on with a new bunch of people and the boat did all these crazy turns and nearly ran into marshes and piers and we got absolutely saturated but it was super fun!That afternoon we crashed by the beach for the last time and then got ready for our last dinner at the Italian restaurant! After dinner we said goodbye to our besties in the bar who were sad and shocked that we hadn't gone to party with them the night before to which I replied 'we couldn't, you gave us way too much alcohol the night before' to which he looked shocked and said 'too much?' like he'd never heard the idea! I was sooo sad that it was my last night in paradise and was scared to leave and have to start paying for food again!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb