Royal Suites Yucatan Palladium


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Akumal
December 18th 2014
Published: December 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We spent 7 nights at the Palladium Royal Suites Yucatan in Akumal which is about one hour south of Cancun. The resort is an adults only all-suite all inclusive resort attached to a 4 resort complex managed by Palladium. The setting is in a seaside jungle with canals that has managed to maintain its natural setting with an abundance of wildlife including coutamundis, raccoons, iguanas, and several species of birds. Comparing this resort to the other 20 or so all inclusives we have stayed at including Couples, Secrets, Dreams and others, I would say that this beats them hands down in ambiance, facilities and service. Wonderful room, with a personal 4 person Jacuzzi on the balcony, 24 hour room service, Royal cart service to anywhere in the complex, access to the Zentropia spa, and lobster included every day! The El Jardine restaurant in the Royal Suites was over the top. There is an activities center including 6 tennis courts which are in very good shape. Can not speak to the entertainment shows at 9 and 10 pm since we usually crashed about that time, however most lobbys had some entertainment prior to that.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Day at the SpaDay at the Spa
Day at the Spa

I know, need to work on the belly!
Rack of lamb and lobsterRack of lamb and lobster
Rack of lamb and lobster

Not good for the belly!
DessertDessert
Dessert

Flaming Crepes


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb