Never Mix Your Hangovers With Sunshine


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Puebla » Puebla City
July 7th 2013
Published: December 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The morning brought the bad memories of the night before...

To save us of the embarrassment, I will just write 'We sluggishly got ready and headed to breakfast'.

I swear the city was punishing us because it was ridiculously bright out, and my friend and I were not ready to face the world. We opted to skip the eggs this morning, for obvious reasons, and stuck to the essentials: bread and coffee (tea for me).

If it wasn't awkward enough being the last two to crawl into the restaurant area -and have everyone know why -not even halfway through breakfast the professor came over with her usual bubbly self and asked us how we were doing considering what had happened last night.

That's right folks, not only did we drink with our professor the night before (in the name of research...?) but the professor took note of our bad hangover the morning after... Oh. God.

A quick trip to Oxxo to stock up on gatorade for the day ahead and we were off! Today we went to two museums: both of which were very cool!!

One museum was about 'memory'; this museum was all about the history of Tlaxcala and how it has changed throughout the years; my favorite part about this museum was this one room that had several grayish black columns and written all over them were the names of the different indigenous peoples that once lived in Tlaxcala.

The second museum dealt with the artisan work throughout the years. Although I'm not a huge 'art' person per se, I did find this museum very interesting; it probably had to do with my love for Mexico. After the museum it was hotel bound for us!

The night was a pretty relaxed one, a few of us went to the center to do some people watching for our journal entries and after that it was time to sleep!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb