Mex Pipe


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Oaxaca » Puerto Escondido
June 3rd 2007
Published: June 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

After cruising inside a mobile fridge for 14 hours (we suggest anyone travelling in overnight buses to rug up!!) We arrived in Puerto Escondido very tired and disorientated.
Upon our arrival we met Horehare(not sure of the spelling). He was dropping a friend off at the station and he asked us if we needed any accommodation. After sussing him out for a few minutes we decided to go with him. This decision turned out to be very good one. We rented a villa off him at a ridiculously cheap price and he was such a friendly and helpful guy.
Our stay in Puerto Escondido was packed with great experiences. Good food, good people and great waves. This place does turn into pipleine on sand. The ding repair shop was constantly busy. Luckily they didn't get our business.
Other than surfing, eating and plenty of cervesas, we went game fishing(nada), lots of romantic walks along the beach, book club which happened every day either on the hammocks in front of the fan at full tilt. Boy this place gets hot. One would think we would be used to it.
During our stay Taryn developed a new interest in surfing and turned out to be a natural. A few more lessons and she will be on the CT.
All in all a good stay in a fun town with pumping waves now it was time to get back in the mobile fridge!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0704s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb