No waves yet


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Nayarit » Rincon de Guayabitos
January 20th 2010
Published: January 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

our route

the map plots straight line distance between the points, not the actual roads we took

Celistino sunsetCelistino sunsetCelistino sunset

watching the sun go down from the patio
We are in Mexico still and spent a couple of nights at a wonderful RV park Celestino, cheap, nice, relaxing. We drove further after that, and spent a night in Teacupland wich was free, and beautiful, but buggy. We had a wonderful idea of going to check the waves in the morning at a beach down the road. Unforutunatly we drove a bit to close to the beach, where we thought was grass, and sank into the sand...... yep we were stuck. We happened to see a bc plate truck drive by and asked if he could help. He got a local farmer to come and tow us out of the sand........ for a low price of 200 pesos. If the farmer had not come, we would definatly still be there. Last night we got another free spot, on playa tortugas... allittle ways down a dirt road, and on someones coconut farm. It was very tranquillo. We figured out in Celestino that Trooper does not like the water, or swimming, so we have had to carry him into the water for him to cool off. Poor guy is tired of the driving in the RV.
Looking to go to Salulita for some surf tommorow.... fingers crossed




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

suspension bridge to the neibouring townsuspension bridge to the neibouring town
suspension bridge to the neibouring town

we went to the market in the next town over, and crossed this bridge to get there. It looked like the crocodiles would live there, but I didn't see any.


Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0654s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb