¿falluca?


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Morelos » Cuernavaca
June 3rd 2006
Published: June 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

i only have 7 minutes left in this internet cafe in downtown cuernavaca, so i´m gonna make this quick..

last night:

pizza at marco polo with the whole group. fun! after that, i was pretty tired, but the majority of the group decided to go out dancing, etc.. hah. soon after they left, it started pouring. it turns out that when lauren and leslee got back around 2:20, they couldnt get their key to work in the front door. therefore, because they didnt want to wake our padres up, they decided it would be a good idea to hoist lauren over the barbed wire fence and throw rocks at my window, and stomp on the roof, right above my head. actually, leslee decided this was a good idea. typical. just kidding, i love my roomie. but it really was her idea. anyway, needless to say, i was scared out of my mind that the house was being broken into, and obviously did not come to the window like they wanted. our madre woke up, and let them in, despite their efforts not to wake her up. anyway, it was an eventful night, especially since it was pouring rain and they did not get inside until 3. poor girls.

oops! time´s up. more later!

Advertisement



4th June 2006

Sounds like a really interesting night!! Love you...hope all is going well.
11th June 2006

Adventure
I expect this wasnot the adventure you had expected when you signed up for a trip to Mexico. Sorry we missed this the day you sent it. We've been at the cabin for over a week. It's the first time we've been there that long. My sister, Nancy, and her husband, Tom, came up for the week. We were expecting to visit with them on the weekends, but they wanted us to stay the whole week. Thus, no website or e-mail connections.

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb