RVing in Mexico with Raymondo y Marsia - 2012


Advertisement
North America » Mexico » Michoacán
February 11th 2012
Published: February 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Super Bowl Sunday, we moved about 140 miles southeast of Puerto Vallarta to San Patricio – Melaque where we checked into Laguna del Tule Trailer Park. We lucked out. There was just one open space on the beach side. The pounding surf rocks our camper. Some of the waves sound like shotgun blasts. There are quite a few Americans here: Rigs with license plates from Maine, Wisconsin, South Dakota, ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 63, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Michoacan coast line from a scenic vista pull out. Michoacan coast line from a scenic vista pull out.
Michoacan coast line from a scenic vista pull out.

Mexico does not generally provide vista points. The most drivers usually get is a quick unsafe glance out of the window. I feel sorry for Ray. I get to have all of the fun.
Hannie and J.P from The Netherlands are traveling the world.Hannie and J.P from The Netherlands are traveling the world.
Hannie and J.P from The Netherlands are traveling the world.

Follow their adventures at www.jphannieontour.nl
J.P. and Hannie's custom rig.J.P. and Hannie's custom rig.
J.P. and Hannie's custom rig.

They began touring the Americas in June 2010. After Mexico, Central and South America, they will ship the rig to Australia then on to Asia. They have no idea when they will return to The Netherlands.



16th February 2012

ha ha
I can't believe you put that pic on of yourself too but keep it on there! Looks like your finding new things to see on you adventure again. We've been working on the house here alot.If you go into my pics you can see the before and after pics and of things we've been seeing and doing here. We have company coming the end of this mth into next month.Learning our way around this part of the country pretty good since we have a car this year. Hope your travels go safe and have fun. Enjoyed your blog,keep it up.I know its alot of work.
16th February 2012

I've looked at your FB pics and loved the aquarium mural. You guys are doing a great job on the house but I just can't figure out what John is building on the outside.

Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 60; dbt: 0.1202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb