chiapas


Advertisement
Published: February 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hello gang.
if you have forgotten how to see my pictures, i´ll post the address again. even though i know its listen below. the address is www.flickr.com/photos/jondiscovery

i say this because it takes so bloody long to upload these things that people better be looking at them. seriously, it takes like 20 minutes to upload 5 pictures. its really annoying. i´ll put more on when i get home and have lots of time. but theres at least 15 new now.

i am in san cristobal de las casas. its a pretty nice little town. we drove from chetumal to palenque. unfortunately, we didnt have much time there but we had a nice cabana in the jungle and saw a bit of the ruins before they closed and kicked us out. we also ran into freddie from dawson there which was pretty cool.

the road to here was retty wild constantly winding and all that. sometimes old women and children woudl hold a peice of crd over the road to stop you and try to nmake you buy stuff. no gracias, no no gracias!

theres also a lot of cool zapatista supportign town and they have little muralsthat were drawn by children of the men in belaclavas and carrying machine guns. and of course, as is the theme in all child drawings, the sun is smiling.

peoel keep tellign us to stay in san cristobal, though we want to spend at least a week in the baja and we dont have much time, so we may book it tomorrow. we´ll see how the night goes.

ah! finanally those pictures uploaded. notw i can leave the internet cafe and do somehtign constructive.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb