B4 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the dominate religion in Canada, and how does this faith differ from Christianity?

http://www.viu.ca/homestay/CanadianCulture.asp

In Canada, most of the country Is Christian. Most of the countries population is taken up by immigrants. Most of the countries families originate from Europe and Asia. Seventy-seven percent of the countries population is Christian while the rest of the country is diverse between Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. Families are expected to speak English at home. Many Canadians are said to be very proud of their race and beliefs. In Canada doing things independently is ver important and is considered highly valued. Lastly, Canada is very focused on the manners of people to make sure everyone is treating and being well treated to and by other people around them.

In Canada the most dominant religion would be Christianity. Canada is seventy-seven percent Christian while many are also Catholic. Christianity is when people believe in the one god and Jesus Christ. People do their best to follow in Jesus foots steps as they try to be as helpful to others as possible. Christianity is no different than Canadians culture as they are both the same. Next to Christianity would be no religion at all. About sixteen percent of the population have no religion and don't believe in god. This is very different from Christianity as people with no belief don't think god is real while Christians do. Overall, Canada is very revolved around Christianity in most parts and is used daily all around.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0296s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb