Our Capital cities


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec
March 29th 2008
Published: March 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Assemblée NationaleAssemblée NationaleAssemblée Nationale

This is our national assembly.
Quebec City, our provincial capital, is celebrating it's 400th anniversary this year. All kinds of events are planned. Some have already been held. Quebec's winter carnival is known worldwide and attracts many visitors. It's century-old buildings, the citadel, the Plains of Abraham, the Dufferin Terrace and of course, the magnificent Chateau Frontenac all contribute to the city's charm. The surrounding area is also worth mentioning. Montmorency Falls and Mont Ste. Anne ski area are but a few attractions worth mention.

Our country's capital, Ottawa, is also a very attractive city. From Parliament Hill to the many museums to the Rideau Canal, to it's tulip festival., it offers many photo ops. Across the Ottawa river is Hull Quebec which is home to the Musée des Civilisations, a modern museum dedicated to the peoples of Canada. It features many native canadian cultural exhibits.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Carnaval de QuébecCarnaval de Québec
Carnaval de Québec

Quebec's winter carnival is lots of fun,but COLD!!
Le Chateau FrontenacLe Chateau Frontenac
Le Chateau Frontenac

The Chateau is a five star hotel with an international reputation.
View of OttawaView of Ottawa
View of Ottawa

This is Parliament Hill in Ottawa, seen from across the river in Hull Quebec.


Tot: 0.375s; Tpl: 0.046s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb