Day 11 Mount Royal Park


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Montréal
July 25th 2015
Published: July 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Mount Royal ParkMount Royal ParkMount Royal Park

Almost at the top!
We had breakfast at Eggspectation which is just across the street from our hotel. Looking at the website, I was happy to find out that they have restaurants in VA and MD too. They have fresh squeezed fruit juices and many other breakfast options. It's a popular place with plenty of seating options inside and out. Later, we walked to Rue Peel and walked all the way up to Mount Royal Park. After a certain point, Rue Peel becomes an incline (a good workout in itself) and leads you straight to Mount Royal Park. To get to a beautiful view of the city, you'll have to go up many flights of stairs once you enter the park. It was a workout! Luckily, on the way back, we took the longer scenic route on the trail. The views of the city from up above the park are beautiful and it's the best way to see the whole city.

Tomorrow we leave Montreal and head to Watertown, NY to visit our old neighborhood and local sites. We've had one great week in Canada! We will miss hearing French everywhere and of course the food and culture.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Mount Royal ParkMount Royal Park
Mount Royal Park

Great trails for walking and biking.
Mount Royal ParkMount Royal Park
Mount Royal Park

Plenty of room for picnics or simply taking in the peaceful environment.
Water breakWater break
Water break

Cooling off with an unexpected little fountain.


26th July 2015
Water break

precioso!
i just have a thing for fountains!!!! love the photo, i hope it will inspire you to have a fuente in your casita!!!! Thanks for the lovely descriptions of Montreal.......now I am going to search for the Eggspectations in Virginia!!!

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0694s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb