One more sleep!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
January 31st 2013
Published: January 31st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Wow, really only one more sleep before we depart for what could be our last running adventure in Cambodia. Hmmm, not sure we even thought about more than one.

Before we get too far down the road, we'd like to thank a lot of people. First, to our kids, yes, once again they get to bear the brunt of our trips but have yet to make it own there with us, someday we hope. To our other families in Florida, Georgia, California, St Emile, Montreal, Kville and of course Chelsea. You all know who you are and without you, we'd never have made it this far.

We'd like to thank those who have supported us with donations, your genorisity will provide real people in rural Cambodia with access to clean drinking water. Something they did not have until you came along, so THANK YOU!

Finally, to those tireless folks at the Trailblazer Foundation, your work and dedication makes all of this possible...see you soon!

IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!

Advertisement



31st January 2013

YAY!! Good luck!
Hey you two! Have a wonderful adventure together, enjoy every moment, even the tough ones ;-) We'll be following along! Also, just an idea, can you in your next blog remind people where to go to make a donation? As people follow along, they may be more inclined...and then there are those like me who forgot LOL!

Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0786s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb