June already!?!?!?!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Ottawa
June 1st 2006
Published: June 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Karla and IanKarla and IanKarla and Ian

This is the real Karla and Ian. Not the Karla and Ian that I'm sure will appear in some pictures after days and days and weeks of traveling!
Well here we are .. June already. Exactly 18 days till I leave. I know this blog is for the trip and not the "Karla Show" (however -- how great would that be eh! haha just kidding) but i thought i'd get this travelblog up and running before I leave because using a computer at an internet cafe to try to figure out how this all works does not sound very appealing.

so --- i think i'm ALMOST ready for this. I still can't believe it's happening! 😊 i've been reading all about europe and the different places to go in each country -- maybe too much.. hmm.

As the plan goes thus far .. I'll be leaving Canada on the 18th of June and arriving in London, England on the 19th in the morning and meeting Ian at the airport! 😊 ... then we're off! I believe the first stop is Bordeaux, France. but that could change very easily depending on many different circumstances.

Where are we going? Well right now we're looking at getting to these countries: England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Germany and the Netherlands. (and maybe Greece, Czech Republic & Belgium if time permits-- we only have 2 months to do all this!)

Hope you all enjoy reading all about mine and Ian's adventures in Europe.

Well... I'll write again a little closer to the big day!

xox Karla

Advertisement



Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb