Habs in Ottawa


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Ottawa
April 7th 2011
Published: June 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

The WorksThe WorksThe Works

Gali & Seth
Happy Birthday to moi, Happy Birthday to moi. Well yes, but not really.

Today wasn't my actual birthday, just the day I got to cash in my gift.

For my birthday, Gali's parents got Gali and I tickets to the Canadiens' hockey game in Ottawa. Of course, the gift included dinner at the Works (one of the best burger joints around)!

Gali picked me up from school and we headed out towards our country's capital. As we reached Jean Talon, Aviad, Gali's brother gave us a call and decided to come along. His friend Steph had invited him to the game so he drove to meet us and we all continued west.

Arriving in Ottawa was traffic filled but the radio kept us company as we sat and sat and sat. After picking up Steph we set off for the Works where we had deliciousness between two pieces of bread. After dinner it was time for the game.

Upon arriving at the arena we pulled up with some perfect timing and parked on the sidewalk. For those who have been to a game in Ottawa, they know the parking lot after a game remains a parking
The WorksThe WorksThe Works

Seth & Aviad
lot. We were lucky to park for free and be able to pull right out.

The game was good fun! The hockey - nothing great but the crowd of Habs' fans in Ottawa was something. Also bumped into some camp friends - Richie, Josh, Rickel and a few others.

After the game we made a final stop at Schwarma Palace before returning to Montreal.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

The WorksThe Works
The Works

Aviad & Steph
The WorksThe Works
The Works

Seth's Burger


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb