THE END OF A WANDERLUST ADVENTURE, THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FAIRY TALE


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Oakville
August 31st 2009
Published: September 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well, we have finally reached our final blog post to cap the end our journey which began in 2007.
In a nutshell, here are the highlights from the past few years!
• We began dating in December 2006.
• In April 2007, Bri moved into the shared student house that Will was renting in Waterloo. The intention was just to live together for the summer and work at our summer jobs - and then we would both move back home (Kitchener & Toronto) until we could find full-time teaching work and begin paying off our student debts.
• June 2007 - We began having contact with an overseas teaching agency in the UK. Towards the end of the month we had our job interviews for a school in England and were offered two full-time teaching positions the following day!
• August 27, 2007 - We boarded a plane for an overnight flight to England. We had one week to settle in before our first official teaching day of our careers!
• December 25, 2007 - Bri was feeling homesick on Christmas Day. After exchanging gifts in our hotel room in Berlin, Germany, Will dropped down on one knee and proposed.
YES YES YES!!!
• We continued to work in England and travel around Europe until July 2009. Over the span of two years, we visited 10 European countries: England, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Wales
• July 19, 2009 - We boarded a plane to move back home! We were greeted at the airport by mom, Ted, Jackie, Jeremy and Alanna (who was already 5 months old). Seeing everyone and also meeting Alanna for the first time was amazing and brought me to tears!

LASTLY, the final milestone of our 2 year adventure brings our blog to a close as we continue with our lifetime of adventures and memories...

August 22, 2009 - Our Wedding Day

Our special day arrived 5 short weeks after we moved home from the UK. It was the most amazing day ever! We couldn't be happier! We look forward to living a happy, healthy, magnificent life together.
Love, Briana & Will



Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb