Niagra Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara-On-The-Lake
September 5th 2009
Published: February 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

This summer we did quite a bit of traveling on our own continent, for a change. As always we had a fantastic time visiting with our families in Boston and Madison this summer, and especially enjoyed introducing our parents (and families) to each other for the very first time. We also spent a weekend in Minneapolis for a few days with Sarah and James and got to see the city and checkout the sky walk system there (which is really cool!).



Lastly we headed up to Canada for a weekend. We went to Niagra on the Lake for a wedding, wine tastings and to check out Niagra Falls. Check out some pics of our trip to the Falls, from the Canadian side. What's cool about the Canadian side is that you get to see a full view of both falls, whereas on the US side you ARE on a side with a fall, and therefore don't get quite the same view (or so I'm guessing...). There was also a beautiful park across the road, and while walking through the park we could feel the mist from the falls blowing in the breeze. All in all a great trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Niagra on the LakeNiagra on the Lake
Niagra on the Lake

we went wine tasting at some of the local vineyards.
BostonBoston
Boston

the Paul Revere statue in the North End
BostonBoston
Boston

we walked the freedom trail...or part of it anyway
MinneapolisMinneapolis
Minneapolis

Sarah and James


Tot: 0.452s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb