17th July 2008


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Guelph
July 20th 2008
Published: July 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

17th July 2008
We arrived back in Guelph about 6-30am having driven all night in shifts from Detrioit airport.
Managed to get up again about 9-30am and try to get ourselves sorted out for the next stage of our trip. Richard and Amy had lots to sort out including washing and packing for their trip to Halifax. We could also catch up with the blogs we had not yet posted.
The late night early morning had resulted in our photographer (Dinah) getting a migraine so we are short of pictures to use on our blog today.
Went to the red brick cafe in Guelph for lunch.
Marta arrived in Guelph with William and Hannah about 4.00pm and left them with us while she took off for a girlie weekend in New York.
It was very hot (about 30C) and very humid which made playing in the garden with the children a very sticky business. We took the children out for an evening meal to Turtle Jacks which seem to accommodate children with paper and crayons and booster chairs.
Bob and I and the children went home for an early bed as I was beginning to feel the effects of lack of sleep and playing with the children and my migraine was getting bad.
We put the children to bed and crashed out immediately afterwards ourselves.
Amy and Rich decided to see the nightlife despite needing an early start in the morning and a need to get their packing done. We are taking some of their surplus stuff back on our BA flight which has a more generous baggage allowance (we hope!).


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1125s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb