Day 26 to 28 Halifax to Moncton


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » New Brunswick » Moncton
September 22nd 2011
Published: September 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Nat and MeganNat and MeganNat and Megan

Lobstrosities!
Yet another beautiful day on the East coast! Day 26 and I got to be a Misty rider! Hank was still driving Pace ahead of me and the medal bearers. Got to do some good endurance runs with Sonny and another with Nick and Scott who are both triatheletes. Work my hardest to keep up with them! Slept really well that night!
Day 27 I was on Pace for the first time. Driving forward at very slow speeds and constantly looking in the camera at what is behind. You have to keep the MB's at the perfect distance behind you. A little tricky, but it gets easier as you get used to it. We traveled from Halifax to Truro.
Day 28 I drove Pace again. Went from Truro to New Glascow. Last few days have been very long. No time for any extra curricular activities. The scenery is pretty though!
Day 29 Hank and I split from the team. They carried onto PEI and we headed for Moncton, NB. Lots of hugs goodbye. We flew from Moncton to London for our weeks vacation. Great to see family and friends again, but also hate to miss our away from home family and the incredible adventure we are on.
Two provinces under our belts (3 when we return in Moncton) we are over 1/10th of the way through! We will continue the blogging after holidays.
Cheers from Jeepa and Weedie xoxoxoxo


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb