Winnipeg


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Manitoba » Winnipeg
May 14th 2010
Published: May 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

I relaxed at Ajs and waited for SY to come round. SY went and got beer and pizza and we played rock band for a while and waited for AJ to finish work. We all went for dinner at Earls and met SYs brother Nick aka N-loth. We went back to AJs and pre drank and then went to the block party (happens at someones house at the end of every block) This party was insane- you paid $20 to get in and you could eat and drink as much as you wanted. There were redbull girls walking around giving out free redbulls and the bartenders were the lecturers from med school who were great. There were about 40 odd pizzas ordered which were great and then in the basement there was a proper DJ. It was packed out and we stayed until about 3. AJ left early as he was super juiced. As we left there was a guy passed out on the lawn which every one kept taking pictures of. Ashan kept trying to persuade girls he was English by doing his best Australian accent which was hilarious. Nick kept telling people how stupid they were for doing medicine and telling them what they should be doing which was super funny. It was a very very good night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0635s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb