Australia Day..


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Whistler
January 26th 2008
Published: January 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Australia Day finally arrived and we were up bright and early getting ready. Hair and makeup, Aussie jerseys and Chooks stash of Australian tattoos and we were on our way to the pub. When we arrived at the Longhorn everyone was dressed up and most people were already very very drunk so we quickly got into it. As the hours past, and the drinks were consumed things got very messy. I think I heard the Australian anthem over 5 times and at one stage a group had their pants down! Ben was outside in his singlet, and at this stage none of is even felt the cold! We had a two competitions running, who could have their photo taken with the ugliest guy and who could have their photo taken with the hottest chick. I got confused and had mine taken with an ugly chick whom I thought was a man! The track home at the end of the day was long and cold. Ben and Nathan attempted to walk the 8 ks in singlets, while the girls and I caught a cab. We were minus one of our friends who we found out later spent the night in lock up! I think the pictures speak for themselves; there are too many stories to tell. But I do remember looking at the clock and it was 8.30 at night and we were all home in bed.. passed out.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb