Home Again!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
March 6th 2010
Published: March 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

HomecomingHomecomingHomecoming

Team Turquoise decked out for the last time in their trademark color, sporting their pins and armed with flags, signs and a lot of pictures. Yay U.S.A.
After nearly 2 years of planning and and preparing, our Olympic adventure seemed to go by in a flash. We are all home now and exchanging pictures and retelling our "war" stories. So often experiences don't live up to our expectations, but in this instance all our wildest hopes and dreams were realized and exceeded. We became entirely caught up in the Olympic Spirit. This was really an "experience of a lifetime" that we will never forget. Thank you to our families and our friends for all your support and love. We felt like you were along with us every step of the way. Thank you to the Vancouver girls themselves; to Susie, our Pathfinder and Accountant, to Janice our "Planner and Reservationist" and to Mickie and Mary, our wanna-be "Journalist and Photo-journalist". But most of all we are all so thankful to Mary for sharing with us, her life-long dream of going to the Olympics. She was our inspiration!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Home AgainHome Again
Home Again

Watching Closing Ceremonies from Chesterland with Family and Friends.


Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 61; dbt: 0.063s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb