It's coming together


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Chilliwack
December 3rd 2006
Published: December 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Trip 2007

Vancouver - Hongkong- Bangkok Jan 15 Bangkok - Sydney Feb 16 Sydney Hongkong - Vancouver March 12

Hi everybody,

Well we have had two weeks of rain, snow and -20 C here in Chilliwack and we are getting more and more excited, in 43 days we will be leaving to Thailand and Australia. We have travelled with the kids to Holland, Mexico and the States, but now we are going somewhere unknown to us........and what is more interesting NOT MUCH is planned, except some flights within Thailand and our stays in the BIG city of Bangkok and Sydney. As some of you might know, we are kind of planners and organizers, so this trip will be a new experience for us.

The kid are getting very excited about all the wildlife we will hope to see, as well as all the different food they will try. They will be "missing" two months of school, but oh what will they learn a lot about life !!!!!

I will keep you all informed with the preperations, can't wait to sit in a plane for 20 something hours .....with end station a massage on the beach in Ko Samui.


Cheers,
Mir

http://www.travelblog.org/gmaps/map_2rA.html


Advertisement



3rd December 2006

Good initiative
Mir, good idea to make a travel blog !
15th December 2006

Take us all with you!
Your "family" at Cheam will be watching your travels with interest. We plan to check in to this blog regularly and let the kids track your progress.
3rd January 2007

Great !!
Mir, geweldig idee deze blog !! XXX Harrald
24th January 2007

Sorry we missed you before you left. Have an awesome time!

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0692s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb