Lake Louise' New Gondola !!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Lake Louise
February 26th 2005
Published: February 26th 2005
Edit Blog Post

New GondolaNew GondolaNew Gondola

It takes just 7 or 8 minutes to the Top!!
14th Feb, St, Valentine's Day. At last, eventually, the New gondola has been completed at Lake Louise.
I really wanted to take a ride on that, but I've missed out. Finally, I went there to take a ride on it and enjoy the views.

Recently, there are big crowds of people, more than the New Year's holiday. But the completion of the Gondola makes it half the rush. It's named "Grizzly Express" and it takes 6people.

Before the gondola was completed, to get to 'Larch Area' was a little bit of a long journey. We had to take two lifts. But Now, the gondola can take us to the top at once, so we can get to 'Larch Area' easily. This new addition to the ski hill which makes a real defference and has a great value, although it had been stopped so many times today...

It seems that construction any facilities in a National Park is Very difficult because of many regulations. Regarding this gondola, it's been many years since it was applied for. Finally it was approved in August last year.

I thought it would be finished before the end of the year if they
the gondola is made in Switzland.the gondola is made in Switzland.the gondola is made in Switzland.

the annotation is also written in Japanese!
started the construction immediately. But as was expected, this is in Canada,,,,,
It opened on 'St. Valentine's Day' far later than the initial plan, which should've been on 'Christmas Day'.


I miss any snowfall------!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Ski out courseSki out course
Ski out course

I want 'Snowboard out'...


Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb