Calgary Hostel


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
July 5th 2006
Published: July 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Jase in bedJase in bedJase in bed

Jase explores the timer photo use of his camera...
Because of some complications with Lora's family and such we had to find a new place to stay in a hurry. Luckily we got a bed at the International Hostel in Calgary and to get there from Lora's place we had our first encounter with the Calgary public transit system! Luckily (again) for us it wasnt hard in the slightest to make our way down there (excluding of course the fact we were both lumbered with 15kg packs, daypacks and some grocery bags!) and we checked in to the hostel no worries. It was a really nice place, with really helpful staff and we explored the city a little before having some dinner at A&W (a burger place) and settling in for some tv and chatting to other hostel-stayers... which strangely enough were about 80% Aussies! Then we hit the sack early... it was a stressful day!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Kat's bedKat's bed
Kat's bed

yep... that's mine on the top with the towel hanging off the corner (not my towel strangely enough!) I (Kat) was in a room of 7 other Aussies who were nice and NOISY but fun and chatty. Jase got the non-english speaking room!
bye bye McKenzie Townebye bye McKenzie Towne
bye bye McKenzie Towne

the Zerebecki's street... (their townhouse is one of those!)
our thingsour things
our things

yep... we carried all this on public transit! Lol! We need to cut down on stuff!


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb