From the Great Wall to the Grand Canyon


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
June 17th 2012
Published: June 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

It's been a long time since my last post for various reasons, fast travelling, moving from backpacking in South American to working full time in Calgary in Alberta, Canada. The biggest reason for my lack of writing however, is very simple - broken laptop. After finally earning some money and scraping some cents together I am back in the game and normal business will continue shortly with the posting of my second week on the Alpaca Ranch in Ecuador.



In the meantime, BIG NEWS!!! A piece of my travel writing has been chosen to be published in David Slenk's new travel compilation book, From the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall.



This book will be released within the week through numerous stores across the globe, in both physical and e-book form. It is a compilation of the best, worst and funniest tales from life on the road and will form an essential read for any traveller, anyone interested in travelling or anyone who simply wants a great read with lots of variety.



Check out http://www.slenkdeellc.com/Grand2Great.php for more info about From the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall for a list of locations where it can be purchased.



Please buy the book so you can have a great read and so that I can have a bit more money to keep this crazy rollercoaster life of mine rolling so I can keep writing for you.



Best wishes to all of my readers,

Alan RoamBerry

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023.4kb