UFC Fights


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
May 2nd 2012
Published: May 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Do you think you're a admirer on the UFC? If that is so,now we have an a thrilling thirty day period of fights coming up you are absolutely sure to get excited for. 1st we received the UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller on May 5, then we acquired UFC on Fuel TV: Korean Zombie vs Poirier and then it's the large considered one of all of them. UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir. Initially Alistair Overeem was suppose to fight Dos Santos but examined positive for elevated amounts of testosterone and was later eliminated within the principal celebration. This can be the to begin with time in UFC heritage which the principal card might be all heavyweight fights which is fairly amazing since I like a very good heavyweight scrap. If you are wanting to know where you can look at this function, it will be available on my internet site the night time from the battle. It will become a UFC 146 Stream in High definition that you will manage to view totally free. All you will want to do is fill out a fast survey therefore you will probably be with your way. So if you've some friends that are fascinated also, please share this with them and i hope to see you all on struggle night time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0761s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb