Need Advice, moving to france


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
December 7th 2009
Published: December 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

My husband and I are planning on moving to France in 2 years. We are canadians and have lived here our whole lives. We are so desperate for to experience the french culture, the land, the food, the wine, and the slower pace of life!!!
But the more research I do on moving and living there, (we would like to move to Provence or Languedoc-Roussillion) the harder it seems it is going to be. I don't want fear to stop us from living there, but it seems almost impossible for a foreigner to get a job.
Does anyone have any advice on how we can find work there as a canadian citizen? We are learning the language right now, and we will be able to speak it quite well within the 2 years. We both don't work for any companies that would have international links, so that option doesn't really work for us.
I am scared that we won't be able to get a visa into the country? What about being a student? Any advice on that maybe?
Anything that could help us feel hopeful that we can actually move there, live there, and make a living within the next 2 years!..........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb