Scott and corey 1, tunnel mountain 0


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Banff
February 11th 2008
Published: February 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey hey,
how is everyone doing back home? i hope alot warmer than i am! last two days it is back down to -27 degrees, but corey and myself still managed to go hiking both days! went on a walk to the sulpher hot springs, was awsome, snow every where and then bubbling hot springs coming up from the ground. Today we hiked up a mountain called tunnel mountain 2 hours up, we thought we where stupid half way up when we where buggered, but the view when we got to the top was amazing, we took a bottle of canadian wine up the top to have a glass at the top of the mountian. have posted photos on facebook for you all to see. We also went to another hot springs that you could actually swim in, if you put your head under water, after you come back up, your hair would freeze was like cement, and becasue it was snowing we looked like grandpas becasue all our hair was white! photos of that will be coming. Tommorrow we are going to go sking, see if we can actually do it hope i dont break any bones!! any ways send my love to all, miss you all heaps wish i could have fit you all in my suitcase so you could all see this place!!!
scott
xoxo

Advertisement



13th February 2008

Frank
Hope Frank didnt get toooooooo drunk up there on that mountain, looks like he was having a good time, lucky he is furryxxxxxx
19th February 2008

havnt seen 2 many photos of Frank, Hope he wasnt so drunk that he fell off the mt. looks like u guys r tea totelling. enjoy ur sunshine. hey man. love mum

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb