Gondola and ice skating, by Flirty Five


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Banff
November 24th 2007
Published: November 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Lake LouiseLake LouiseLake Louise

Us standing on Lake Louise frozen.
so far it's been fab!We went to Lake Louise, it was at least bellow your knee deep in snow!The Lake Louise was completely frozen, Dad started to walk on it and so everyone else followed in the family except from mum. Mum wanted a photo of us on the ice, she was just about to take it until.............whooooppppppssss......she slipped on the snow and fell backwards, it was so funny!That was the memory of Lake Louise. We've been in these cable cars that went up a tall,tall,tall mountain!It was a little bit scary, because you could see out of the side of the windows but i was thankful that nor dad, me or char stared jumping or swinging in case it fell!when we were at the top it was so cold it was unbelievable, me,Tom,Dad and Char went up to a taller mountain that had millions of steps!!!!! At the top it was so cold my face was turning pink. We came back down the Gondola after a photograph in the in it. So far so good on holiday!!! Keep blogging, see you soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

At the  top of sulphur mountainAt the  top of sulphur mountain
At the top of sulphur mountain

After the cable car and climbing up to another higher peak.


25th November 2007

tooth fairy
Just out of interest how much does the tooth fairy pay for the average tooth in Canada? and how does it compare with the uk? She pays about $2 Australian over here so if more in Canada it may be worth getting any wobbly ones out before moving on.
27th November 2007

hi to the edge's in canada
Canada looks fantastic. So glad you are having fun. Better than christmas shopping in the trafford centre which is what I have been doing this afternoon - bet you wish you were here David! - or is it 'fatty'? Felix has just come to say hi - just before bedtime. All is well here - Mark is watching football, Felix is in bed now, not sure where the teenager is and isobel is washing her hair - could take a while. Oh yes - I have a nice glass of Sancerre whilst sitting at the computer. Bethan - we think you should go up the mountain in the gondala - much easier, and then slide down on your bottom! much love grumpy, doc, dopey, sleepy and happy - we need some time to work on some more original names.

Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb