June 16th


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Bermuda's flag
North America » Bermuda
June 17th 2013
Saved: November 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Sunday June 16th, 9:56pm

Bermudiful

I finally remembered to set my clock an hour forward last night. Usually I forget or movie it the wrong way! I was looking forward to golf today at Riddles bay because when I got to the office I saw that the weather was beautiful out. I checked the weather and it said they got some rain yesterday morning so the humidity was down and the golf courses would really benefit from the rain.

The desk was relatively busy and like every week at 10:30am when it closes so the shore ex team can go to the theatre and start dispatch, people come pouring down to the desk with all sorts of questions and requests that could have been easily done during the 12 hours the desk was open yesterday. My golf guests were meeting at the desk at 11:15am so that left me to try and muddle through the silly questions for 45 minutes, always a good time.

At 11:15am I led the guests to the gangway and the ship had just been cleared so that meant that every single guests wanted off the ship RIGHT NOW, even though most of them had no where to go. I got help up at the gangway as I do every time I try and get off Sunday morning; security thinks I am trying to sneak off the ship early. Do you see the golf clubs?? SO you see the 11 guests I am escorting?? FIGURE IT OUT!!!

Finally we got everybody off the ship and onto the bus and Mark set a course for Riddles bay. We arrived on time and the first tee was open so I sent the first group early hoping to have an early finish. I started with the last foursome and played 5 holes with them before jumping up one group to play 4 holes with the second group. We ran into these two little old ladies, one was a member one a guest, and they were SLOOOWWWW! How slow you ask, we were playing as a five some and were pushing them.

I couldn’t stand it so I jumped up to the threesome and finished the round with them. They played in just under four hours and were finished an hour ahead of the other groups. It took the two little old ladies 5 hours and 20 minutes to play, so much for an early finish.

We were back to the ship by 6pm; too late for a nap so I watched the final 9 holes of the US open, nice win Justin. I really don’t like golf on Sunday’s as it screws up my routine. I didn’t feel like going to the gym tonight or having dinner so I spent the night in my cabin editing some pictures and watching some TV.

I have tomorrow off and I think I will try and go to the caves and then Hamilton; it is a holiday so not everything is open but it may be my only Monday off for a while.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

20th June 2013
LET_7661

Lovely photo
Nice shot

Tot: 0.519s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1965s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb