Dubai Day 3


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
November 6th 2011
Published: November 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Dubai to Abu Dhabi


Top Tips:
• Get the metro were possible its less than £1 a trip and is easy to use and get around. If the place you are going to is not to close to the station there are always taxis outside the stations to take the final part of the journey!
• If you going to the water parks take food, a towel and few valuables. The food is so expensive, nearly £12 for a small meal, towels are £6 to hire and so are the lockers so save some money and take your own!
• If your flying with emirates book to Dubai, the coaches are excellent and you can drop of your bags at Chelsea Towers or the Marina and the next time you see them is in your destination!!
• Mall of Emirates for me is the best location, close to the metro to get to the creak and short taxi to the beach, Berj and the nightlife!

So it was the final day of our time in Dubai and time to chill out. Not much really this day as we had to be at Chelsea towers for 5pm so we just relaxed by the pool and then went to mall of emirates for lunch. I have to say that checking in to Etihad in Dubai was so simple you get your boarding cards and say goodbye to your luggage with the hope that next time you see them is at your destination!! Jumped on the bus and then 1 hour later your at the airport. Next stop Bangkok!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb