Greece - Day 7


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 10th 2011
Published: March 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The students were up and ready to go very early today as we needed to board the cruise ship by 8am. The day was spent travelling to various islands around Greece. The students saw a more laid back type of lifestyle on the islands as some didn't even have cars on them. We walked through the narrow streets and alleys looking in lots of shops and cafes. On the cruise back to Athens the students were treated to some authentic Greek music and even took part in traditional dances right on the boat. After dinner we had a "Secret Santa" gift exchange where everyone including teachers purchased a small gift for under 3 Euros to give to someone else. Lots of laughs were shared at the interesting gifts everyone bought for each other. Tomorrow is the last day in Greece and many students have expressed both their sadness and joy of going heading back to Dubai.

We remind all parents to be at the airport tomorrow at 10pm to be ready to pick up students as they exit the airport. We are coming in on an Emirates flight so be sure to go to terminal 3.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb