Hotels in Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
July 12th 2010
Published: July 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

You can find many luxury hotels in Dubai. It is literally a city that is chock full of them. You can get a luxury hotel in the middle of the city, on one of the magnificent islands or even on the beach. The things that you need to take into account are where you would like to stay, what amenities you will require and what your price range is.

If you would like to stay in the middle of the city, there are plenty of places for you. There is the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City which is actually right on the bank of the Dubai Creek. If you like the Crowne Plaza chain there is another one (actually the largest 5 star in the city) on Shk Zayed Road. There is the Al Bustan Rotana Dubai Hotel which is located right at the Dubai Airport along with the Al Jawhara Gardens Hotel Dubai. There are also 2 more hotels located at the airport. All of these hotels offer the best in luxury, style and comfort. They have the latest in technology and the most amenities of any hotel located in the city.

While in Dubai, if you want to stay on one of the incomparable islands, the Palm Islands offers the Atlantis Hotel. This magnificent hotel is not just a hotel…it is an entire vacation in one package. Located on the Palm Jumeirah, it appears to actually rise out of the water. There is actually a water park right at the resort! You can explore underwater caverns at The Lost Chambers and even get dolphin education on site too.

If you are looking for a hotel on the beach, then you will find one at Jumeirah. Actually, you will find a plethora of them at Jumeirah. From the Al Qasr Madinat to the Beit Al Bahar Jumeirah Beach Dubai, you will be sure to find exactly what you are looking for. There is also the Burj Al Arab. This hotel is in a class of its own as it is the ONLY 7 star hotel on the planet.

All of these hotels and more can be found at Dubai hotels. This is your one stop shop for all of your Dubai travel needs. There are full descriptions of all of the hotels and you can search by area or even price range. You will find what you need there.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0818s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb