3 Don't Miss Marinas In Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
July 4th 2010
Published: July 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I am a lover of all things on the coast and in the water. That being said, when I recently vacationed in Dubai, I checked out some of the marinas. I found a few that should definitely be shared online so that when you plan your next trip to Dubai you can visit them too.

Dubai is situated right on the coast and therefore has quite a few marinas. You can find the marinas used by the local fishermen, marinas used by the more affluent people that live in Dubai, and also marinas where you can charter boats from. The charter marinas offer fishing boats, sailing crafts, pleasure boats and luxury yachts. Any kind of boat that you could possibly want to charter can be found at these marinas.

Dubai Marina is a man made marina and is near such landmarks as the American University of Dubai, Dubai Internet City and the Emirates Golf Club. There is a residential area in this particular marina that offers the very best of marina living.

The Dubai Marina Yacht Club is like a city within a city and is the elite of yacht clubs throughout the world. The exclusivity of this club is renowned and if you can get in here, you can get in anywhere. There are some of the finest yachts in the world here as well as shopping, fine dining, night life and even space for meetings and conferences.

The Seven Seas Marina is a fun filled place where you can go to have a great day with your family. They are located on a sandy white beach and offer charters and rentals on everything from jet and water skis to banana boats, Para-sailing, fishing boats and even yachts. They also even include free transportation to their marina from anywhere in Dubai.

Needless to say, I had an awesome time checking out the water sights and activities in Dubai. Aside from being on the coast, Dubai is home to some of the most beautiful architecture in the world. They also have the largest man made islands in the world. The key is, you can go out to some of these islands…say the Palm Islands and see the skyline with the beautiful and futuristic looking buildings while being surrounded by the peaceful yet lavish ambiance of the Gulf while enjoying the beautiful islands at the same time.

What are you waiting for? You can even find a great place to stay if you visit Dubai Hotels



Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb